Unannounced update?

Options
Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious if anyone else has noticed some new items in sitelink? Doing a live update randomly just now and in the payments tab there is a column showing uninsured, also inside the payments screen they had a shield icon saying if they're current or not with insurance.

Wondering what other changes anyone has found if any since I don't see anything in version history about any changes/updates.

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I looked to see if I had the icon - didn't see it - did the live update and voila - there it is. 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another thing we noticed is when you pull reports>receipts you now have an option to pull receipts only for a specific daily close.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't have that, but we don't require insurance. I can always tell when an update is done tho, due to having to change some settings back. Updates switch some of our settings around. Today it just so happen to be my discounts I noticed
  • Orkocean
    Options
    @ESS really? I havn't had any issues with it making changes to settings in years. Back at our first company years ago we noticed updates always seemed to alter settings though.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Orkocean Oh absolutely. Every time there is an update, something reverts back to "default" and we have to fix it. The fun part is trying to find out which setting exactly was tampered with. It's usually discounts or my permissions that get toyed with.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So to clarify - as far as the icon, you mean the ones that show under the customer note?
       For this we have no icons for those with insurance.

And for payments tab, you are referring to the list of customer names that we select from, correct?
       On this we have no insurance column.
  • secondarystorage
    secondarystorage Registered User
    Options
    @i43storage @Orkocean I did a live update and don't see any changes...
  • dbudgen
    dbudgen Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he just posted this to see how many of us he could get to do the live update. :D:D
  • RobinF
    RobinF Registered User
    Options
    @dbudgen...Well, it worked. I did the update and din't see any changes
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got changes in 2 places. 

Payments List

And on Tenant Payment Page

• dbudgen
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @RobinF I did it too. Didn't see any changes either.

@AnitaJohnson1269 What insurance company are you using? We use Sage and didn't get those updates.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dbudgen we use Storsmart. 
  • Orkocean
    Options
    Lol maybe if it was April fools I would of tried something to see how many I could troll but no, actual updates. There was a community manager response on this thread stating it was for Storsmart integration yet the post seems to be gone now.... kinda odd.
  • dbudgen
    Options
    That's what we were figuring @AnitaJohnson1269 @Orkocean, we don't use the insurance company that it's for. Thanks
  • ESS
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @Orkocean I remember the community mgr responding to this thread...so weird it is now gone! I believe it was Jessica?
  • Orkocean
    Options
    @ESS yeah I believe that's who it was. I can't think of any reason a community managers post would get removed unless it was improper "which nothing about her response was afaik" or she's no longer in the position? Kind of why I've been spending more time keeping up with the other storage forum vs this one as I feel it's on the decline for keeping up with things.
  • ESS
    Options
    @Orkocean Same here. Seems to be more help and activity there. I've seen some that no longer are with the company whom still have their responses up so that is a very good question as well
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi! I'm still here. I needed to remove the video I posted about the insurance update because it was no longer accurate. We'll have more details about the recent silent updates in addition to the upcoming updates in the near future.
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    dbudgen said:
    @RobinF I did it too. Didn't see any changes either.

@AnitaJohnson1269 What insurance company are you using? We use Sage and didn't get those updates.
    Sage has insurance?
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Orkocean said:
    Lol maybe if it was April fools I would of tried something to see how many I could troll but no, actual updates. There was a community manager response on this thread stating it was for Storsmart integration yet the post seems to be gone now.... kinda odd.
    It was for two companies.  One was Bader. 

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    The two integrated insurance companies are Bader and Storsmart.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JulieA said:

Sage has insurance?
    I don't believe it's the same Sage that has the payment processing.  The insurance is through Sageins.com.
  • dbudgen
    Options
    @JulieA No, they are to different companies. Our insurance company is Sage Storage Insurance Services.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Orkocean - Mind sharing which other storage forums you are on that you find beneficial?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    @Orkocean - Mind sharing which other storage forums you are on that you find beneficial?
    SelfStorageTalk.com
  • Orkocean
    Options
    ^ as @MamaDuke7 said...

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads