split payments

Options
Is there a way to take split payments in sitelink

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, just process the first one and then go back and process the 2nd one.
  • 6651storage
    6651storage Registered User
    Options
    what about on a move out
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You could process the first payment, then go into moved out accts, and process the second one. If it won't let you do 2 at once. Or just move them out without pmt, then go back to the moved out acct.
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ESS
    I cannot take payments on a moved out account because of security restrictions, makes zero sense I know lol
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @ESS
    I cannot take payments on a moved out account because of security restrictions, makes zero sense I know lol
    Then there would be no way for you to take a split payment at move out.  :(

The best way to handle it for you would be to take your payments in the payment screen and then complete the move out.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ESS
    Don't feel bad, up until about 2 months ago, I was restricted from it too :/
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    Options
    @MamaDuke7
    I always take the full amount at move out, I was just mentioning that I cannot take payments on moved out accounts. @ESS I do feel bad because I used to have the permissions, been here for 4 years and I can only take payments, but I have had a handful of people who want to re rent and I have to tell them they cannot move in until their balance is paid and you will have to come back when the other lady is here. 9 out of 10 times they do not come back in 
  • ESS
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @CVSSSTORAGE Ouch!! Looks like something worth asking for a sit-down about. Especially if you've been there 4 years!! Unless you did something to wreck the system or tenant files, there should be no reason you're restricted to only take payments. Sounds like either a trust issue or power struggle. 
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MamaDuke7
    I always take the full amount at move out, I was just mentioning that I cannot take payments on moved out accounts. @ESS I do feel bad because I used to have the permissions, been here for 4 years and I can only take payments, but I have had a handful of people who want to re rent and I have to tell them they cannot move in until their balance is paid and you will have to come back when the other lady is here. 9 out of 10 times they do not come back in 
    I lost a lot of permissions after being here for 4 yrs due to a family member taking over responsibilities. I'm now here for 7 1/2 yrs and a lot is not being done because I'm not able to do certain tasks anymore. If I was able to take a payment on a moved out account, I still couldn't because everything gets written off as "bad debt" asap. SMH
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MamaDuke7
    I don't understand companies that give their employees such little access. I've even seen other higher ups at my old national company who wanted to deny access to petty cash to their assistants. I'm sorry but if you can't trust someone enough to allow them to DO THEIR JOB then you shouldn't of hired them. Otherwise you're micromanaging to the point it's hurting your business. If someone thinks they shouldn't have access because they will mess something up, then train the correctly. Our managers can do just about everything in the system including reverse payments if needed.
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @Orkocean I completely agree, there is literally no reason to not have access to taking payments on moved out accounts. Everything we do has our initials and log in info attached to it. So if I somehow did anything wrong they would know it was me I think you commented on my post when I was asking if anyone cannot access moved out accounts any longer when it first happened and you said the same thing
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CVSSSTORAGE lol possibly. I'm bad about using the forums when i'm multitasking so reply often to things just as I see them and realize sometimes that "hey, I already responded to this post" and delete it out before posting.
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Orkocean said:
    @MamaDuke7
    I don't understand companies that give their employees such little access. I've even seen other higher ups at my old national company who wanted to deny access to petty cash to their assistants. I'm sorry but if you can't trust someone enough to allow them to DO THEIR JOB then you shouldn't of hired them. Otherwise you're micromanaging to the point it's hurting your business. If someone thinks they shouldn't have access because they will mess something up, then train the correctly. Our managers can do just about everything in the system including reverse payments if needed.
    I don't understand either & I agree completely! In my case I had to teach the family member to use SL and then BAM, I loose access and now nobody is doing it. Perfect example: I have a BIG lobby area so I'm able to carry more merchandise. The other facility has a little, itty, bitty lobby so I'm always sending merchandise over there but I'm not able to transfer it in the system so my inventory is way off because the only person able to do it, doesn't do it. I used to be able to. SMH

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads