PayPal

Options
dde
dde Registered User ✭✭
Just curious if anyone uses paypal as a payment type. if so, is it independent of Sitelink?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Options
    It would have to be independent, because SL doesn't integrate with PayPal.  

The only way to do it would be to link PayPal to the company bank account.  Then when a payment comes through (minus their ridiculous service fee), then manually enter into SL using an authorization # so that it doesn't try to run a payment.

I wouldn't do it just because they charge too much!
  • dde
    dde Registered User ✭✭
    Options

We use e-transfer allot and so that's how we do money transfer. The bank notifies us of the payment at which time I bring SL up to speed using the internet payment type. It works great and the customer get invoiced a few days before hand as a reminder. The customer can also add setup monthly withdraws and no fees to us anyways!! I really don't see an added value to PayPal at this point. PayPal may be more useful if we were to sell merchandize from our website unless  we find an API out there that can do it for us.
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love Paypal for all my small business transactions for my boutique but I don't think I would like it in a storage setting. I even pay my rent through paypal its easy and done

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads