Sending Registered Emails from Siteling through Rmail

Options
We use RMail to send Registered Email's to our Tenants for Past due Notices and Lien Notices.  This verifies Proof of Delivery as well as Proof of Receipt and Opened by Recipient.

It would be nice if Sitelink Web Edition allowed us to send Rmail on any or all Forms that we choose

Right now, the only letters that allow us to send directly from Sitelink, via Rmail are the Past Due Notices, Lien Notices, type letters.
We wanted to send the Notice of Rental Rate Increase From Sitelink, via Rmail but I was told by Sitelink Technical Support, that was not an option.

I'm aware that we could copy the letter and go through Gmail to send it Registered, but when you are sending out 56 letters, that is a bit over the top.
I would like to process directly from Sitelink, not only for convenience, but that also automatically makes the notation in the Tenant file Notes that the letter was sent.

If there is a way that Rmail & Sitelink could make the Rmail option available for all letters, ex: Notice of Rental Rate Increase, Address Change or whatever we choose, that would be greatly appreciated!

I mentioned this to Jared at Rmail/Rpost as well, so their Tech department could look into it with Sitelink

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Attaching 56 emails would be a pain!! Good luck and I hope they are accommodating!
  • RPEbner
    RPEbner Registered User
    Options
    Wish I would have seen this before signing up for Rpost.  our main reason for doing it was rate increase letters.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It makes no sense to me why they are choosing for you which ones can and cannot be sent.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads