Card Payment Expired Card warning

Options
JulieA
JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
Card expires 7/2020.  The Processing Failure Report lists it as expired.  I am going to call to see if they have a new card.  Any other suggestions? 

Comments

• dbudgen
    dbudgen Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Try rerunning the card before calling, because the batch processing is still in beta. It can glitch!
  • JulieA
    Options
    I have tried three different times.  I wasn't aware of Beta. Is that for a particular processor?

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's for the Sitelink automatic processing overnight.

Maybe try going in and redoing the expiration date and saving again?  Maybe that would make it realize the correct date.
  • JulieA
    Options
    Good idea but didn't work!
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I recall that happening to me once.  It ended up being a problem with the tenant's credit card.  Not sure why it gave me the error of an expired date, but it did.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • paschn
    paschn Registered User
    Options

I find this notice in my "reminders" list. The respective units were current, it was (apparently) giving me a "heads up" for the future.

Nonetheless, it's annoying to have it each morning. I normally email the client, making them aware of the imminent problem, asking them to update their card info. If they ignore or overlook it, I go into autobill and remove them, then send a notification email apprising them of my actions and suggest they update to avoid going delinquent. In this way I keep my reminders current and clear of otherwise unremovable clutter.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads