E-Mail Receipt After Transaction

Options
Can Sitelink add an option to e-mail a receipt immediately after a transaction?  At this time, when I complete a transaction, it asks if I want to print a receipt.  If I say no, it then closes out of the payment screen after it asks if I wish to take another transaction.  Then I have to go back into the tenant's file, select the receipt and e-mail it.  Why can't we get both the option to print or to e-mail immediately following the transaction?  It would be a great QOL addition. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It has the option, whoever set up your site did not click the proper checkbox in the setup screens to have it prompt you. Our's prompts us for print, then prompts for email.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Under Setup.
  • RVSS_Manager
    RVSS_Manager Registered User
    Options
    Thank you so much!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads