Overlock

Options
Hi, I work at two different location that both use SiteLink. At one of the locations, under the reminders, there is an option for Overlock and Reverse Overlock, these let you overlock multiple units at the same time, however at my other location I do not see these options. Can anyone help with finding a way to add these options to the reminder screen? Thanks.

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Company > setup > Past due schedule.

Typically overlock is a default setting if i'm not mistaken so someone had to of gone into it and disabled it. If both sites are for the same company they should just go into corp control and clone from one to the other to make sure every site is set the same.
  • CowenStorage
    CowenStorage Registered User
    Options
    Both sites are different companies. This worked, thanks for your help!
  • QuickRent
    QuickRent Registered User
    Options
    Where in Sitelink do I go to add overlock reversal to my reminders?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those should come up automatically once an overlocked customer pays and brings the account current (or at least no more late than the number of days set for overlock).

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads