Live Update

Options
JulieA
JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
Just happened to notice a Live Update pop up on my screen.  It didn't say Sitelink but it installed a Live Update.  Isn't it supposed to be tonight?  Not in the middle of our Monday?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Mine keeps doing it to. I did the update and it signed me in. I tried to sign back in again just nowand it is saying a Live Update must be done before signing in...again
    *Update*
    On my secondary computer, I exited out of SL and it prompted saying it will run Live update tonight. I signed back in and never prompted me for live update like my primary computer did...weird
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same here. Probably a hiccup in the update pipeline as they get ready to deploy the update tonight / tomorrow morning
  • RRMS
    RRMS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified
    Options
    My system has gone through three Live Updates today already. They launch automatically and sign back in once complete. I'm holding for support right now. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Options
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just one for me although it was random when it started. Mopping the office, phone rings, answer and come around the desk to take the payment and well i'll be damned, it's in the middle of updating.
  • ESS
    Options
    @Orkocean I had to have them remote in, mine officially went thru 5 lol. They went thru control panel to mark a file "old" then ran update from there
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't had any (knock on wood).

Side note:  I needed to contact customer support this morning and had the BEST experience.  I had two people on remote at the same time working on my computer.  It was amazing.  My confidence in their customer support has been restored.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • ESS
    Options
    @i43storage IT support did an impeccable job for me today as well! Very knowledgeable and helpful!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads