Hearing strange noise

Faye
Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
So I was making my normal morning rounds today and heard a noise that sounded like maybe someone was hurt. NOPE!! Found unit without a lock and loud noises of people having sex. I whipped open the unit door and low and behold there in the unit was a bed and 2 people. SMH! Happy Tuesday morning!

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never understand this.  I think a storage unit is one of the LAST places I'd think to do this...and would NEVER actually do it there.   :s 
  • ACorona
    ACorona Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Oh. My. Goodness. What was their reaction to you finding them? haha! 
    Alyssa Corona
    www.rentess.com
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was it at least in a climate control unit??
  • Faye
    I don't get it either but it does explain why he didn't want anything mailed to his house. I told them to get out! He responded "ok". Nope, not climate control. The tenant did move out very quickly though wasn't much in unit besides the twin bed and some boxes that blocked a clear view of the bed. He is gone and of course does not want his sec dep mailed to his house.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much money was on the dresser?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Faye
    How much money was on the dresser?
    Didn't notice. lol :D
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    I would die lol
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Never had anything like that lol. I did once end up having to call the cops on a guy who was freaking out and trying to rob me. With feathers. Later found out he'd gone off his meds and escaped from his home in Alabama. (I'm in Missouri.)
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never had anything like that lol. I did once end up having to call the cops on a guy who was freaking out and trying to rob me. With feathers. Later found out he'd gone off his meds and escaped from his home in Alabama. (I'm in Missouri.)
    Feathers? Was he gonna tickle it out of ya?
  • JamesStorage
    edited September 2019
    @ESS For the record they were Ostrich feathers, or something similar so they were quite big. I suppose he thought it would help. It did not.

He did however successfully "steal" my pen and a Pepsi before being arrested, so there's that I suppose. (both are complimentary.) This isn't even my strangest thwarted robbery over the years either.
  • Faye
    @ESS For the record they were Ostrich feathers, or something similar so they were quite big. I suppose he thought it would help. It did not.

He did however successfully "steal" my pen and a Pepsi before being arrested, so there's that I suppose. (both are complimentary.) This isn't even my strangest thwarted robbery over the years either.
    NOT the Pepsi!! That's worth a butt kicking!
  • MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭
    Faye said:
    So I was making my normal morning rounds today and heard a noise that sounded like maybe someone was hurt. NOPE!! Found unit without a lock and loud noises of people having sex. I whipped open the unit door and low and behold there in the unit was a bed and 2 people. SMH! Happy Tuesday morning!
    It must be that time of the season, One of my good customers told me he heard a couple having sex in the ladies restroom early Saturday morning at my property,( And we're not even close to a Burger King )….
  • ESS
     This isn't even my strangest thwarted robbery over the years either.
    Oh please do tell!
  • Faye
    ESS said:
     This isn't even my strangest thwarted robbery over the years either.
    Oh please do tell!
    Yes! Please tell us more
  • JamesStorage
    @ESS @Faye

Winner was the person who dressed up as a pregnant woman with a fake stomach. (This was back when I still worked for a certain large retail chain.) It might have been convincing if the stomach didn't rattle. Or if it hadn't gone in a different direction than the rest of his body whenever he bent over. The stubble and toupee didn't help either. We're pretty sure drugs were involved.
  • Faye
    @ESS @Faye

Winner was the person who dressed up as a pregnant woman with a fake stomach. (This was back when I still worked for a certain large retail chain.) It might have been convincing if the stomach didn't rattle. Or if it hadn't gone in a different direction than the rest of his body whenever he bent over. The stubble and toupee didn't help either. We're pretty sure drugs were involved.
    I'm speechless! 
  • ESS
    @ESS @Faye

Wait a min...HIS body when HE bent over??!!  :# Jeeze Louise!
  • JamesStorage
    @ESS I gave him A for ingenuity, but F for execution. I saw much better disguises in my days working for that company.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads