Staff sign off

Jill
Jill Registered User
Hi SiteLink world. A simple question I hope, When sending letters to customers, my full name is displayed in the letter? I value my privacy and, health and safety, especially if I ever come across an upset or angry customer. Is this the same for everyone out there? I will assume it is a simple code fix? Thanks

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello! Yes, our first and last names also show on letters. 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Maybe your boss would let you use your initials?  There is already a key word for that.  Maybe you are the boss yourself, in which case you can simply edit the letter to say what you would like.  :)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the letters can be edited to use initials, names, or just a generic "staff" or "management". In form setup, whomever is able to edit the forms can replace <Employee.Name> with <Employee.Initials> or just type something more generic.
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Ours use to only show the employees first name. It has been changed to show first and last. I do not like my last name being out there for privacy reasons as well. I guess the owners don't agree.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't your business cards have your full name anyway? 
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    @MamaDuke7
    we don't have business cards with our names on it just the facility information. I also hate that my full name is on there. Recently a tenant of ours called from an estranged family members phone and I absolutely panicked. I do not want them finding me but this person has my first and last name on all their past dues =/
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Don't your business cards have your full name anyway? 
    I refuse to put my last name on our business cards. I designed and order them so I can control that.
  • MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    themage said:
    Yes, the letters can be edited to use initials, names, or just a generic "staff" or "management". In form setup, whomever is able to edit the forms can replace <Employee.Name> with <Employee.Initials> or just type something more generic.
    This is something I did not know but really did not look into.

I prefer to have my last name on forms & cards, Ever the business cards & use for some of my hobbies. Also if I can I Call my customers by their last name as a sign of respect to them.

For this type of business I think not having a name on the property cards is beneficial to the company, that way they do not need to order more cards for the new manager. 
  • AKKathie
    AKKathie Registered User ✭✭✭
    I am glad to see others value privacy in dealing with this potentially volatile world of storage customers.  My company started adding our pictures and names to our website.  I opted out!! I absolutely don't need someone reverse searching my photo!  Any signatures like Leases I do I just use my first name and last initial.  The way I spell my name limits who else in the company it could possible be. As for biz cards, ours are blanks where we fill in our own name.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads