Tenant Anniversary - CRM Campaign Schedule

Options
i43storage
i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Is it just me, or does anyone else see a drawback in sending out a reminder to a tenant thanking them for storing their stuff for another year?  Seems like a lot of my tenants are on auto-pilot with their credit card, and if I actually remind them they have stored their high school yearbooks for yet another year, they may move out ...  :#
Jean Marie
I-43 Storage

Comments

• JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not just you lol. I have a customer that's been with the facility so long that he predates the computer systems. He only remembers after the auto-bill goes through how long he's been here. We just do birthday notifications to tenants. I've often wondered how many tenants are only still here because they forgot.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have that one turned off.  I have no intention of reminding them how long they have been paying to store their junk valuable possessions with me.  ;) 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    I have that one turned off.  I have no intention of reminding them how long they have been paying to store their junk valuable possessions with me.  ;) 
    Okay good.  I'm not the only one that doesn't use it for that exact reason.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    we have Anniversary turned off but we do a Birthday E-mail with a $10.00 merchandise coupon. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads