Scheduled move out & someone wants to move in

I have a scheduled move out for Monday & I have a lady ready to pay & move in, how do I go about putting her into the computer to be ready to move her in when he's out? Is that something that I can do? have her in the computer ready to go and just move her in as soon as he's out? I saw a lead to lease? is that what I would do? and if so how? I attempted but I couldn't figure it out.
 Again TIA Im sure I will have MANY more questions thanks for getting back with me so quickly :)

Comments

• SimplySpace
    SimplySpace Registered User
    You can reserve the space in the customer's name on lead to lease. When you move your current tenant out, you should get a prompt telling you the space is available for that customer. Just make sure when reserving the space, you choose the actual space in lead to lease. 
  • stormee
    stormee Registered User
    When I go to chose a space, it says the unit sizes. The actual unit number that Im looking for isn't on there. For example im looking for a unit on my second floor that is 10x10 all it tells me is I have X amount of that size and it only give me one random unit #. Is there a way to find the exact unit that im trying to reserve? Or is it ok that im clicking on 10x10 on second floor?
  • SimplySpace
    SimplySpace Registered User
    stormee said:
    When I go to chose a space, it says the unit sizes. The actual unit number that Im looking for isn't on there. For example im looking for a unit on my second floor that is 10x10 all it tells me is I have X amount of that size and it only give me one random unit #. Is there a way to find the exact unit that im trying to reserve? Or is it ok that im clicking on 10x10 on second floor?
    Double click on the unit size and it should give you a list of units. 
  • stormee
    stormee Registered User
    Thank you so much!!!! I got it taken care of :)
    I've literally learned so much from this site, So freaking helpful!
  • dbudgen
    dbudgen Registered User ✭✭✭
    You should go to Sitelink.com, support, sitelink certified professional program. This is a good tool to help you learn how to navigate all the areas of sitelink. 
  • Dtinfla
    Dtinfla Registered User ✭✭✭
    You can also go to the map of your facility on the left hand side of the main screen, double click on the unit and in the upper right hand corner of the screen click on "Reserve" and fill out the information.  
  • MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭
    It would not be a reservation because the unit it not vacant However you can set it up as a LEAD in sitelink. 
  • MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭
    dbudgen said:
    You should go to Sitelink.com, support, sitelink certified professional program. This is a good tool to help you learn how to navigate all the areas of sitelink. 
    Opening up sitelink as a DEMO is a good tool as well. 
      When you open sitelink to the login screen just fill all 4 spaces with DEMO and your on your way. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrFugate said:
    It would not be a reservation because the unit it not vacant However you can set it up as a LEAD in sitelink. 
    This can actually be done as a RESERVATION.  Then when the first move out is complete, it will pop up and say the unit is ready for the next renter.  We use it here all the time.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly as @MamaDuke7 said. You CAN use it as a reservation even if the unit is rented. Literally have one setup that way today as we have had a lady waiting on a small unit to open and I knew we had one being sold at auction today so I set her for that specific unit so it reminds me that it's available for her once I move it out *and the buyer clears it out of course*

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads