Anyone needing a resident manager?

Options
Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2019 in Miscellaneous Discussions
As the title says.. curious if any companies are looking for a resident manager couple? Getting pretty tired of dealing with unethical ownership.

Edit: they've ruined storage all together for my wife so she no longer wants to be in the industry so just a single manager.

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry to hear that, @Orkocean.  I hope something pops up for you.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    sorry for you - someone out there is looking for good managers! That is why we have stayed away from multi-facility owners - love the single owner places. We have the best owners!
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pat said:
    sorry for you - someone out there is looking for good managers! That is why we have stayed away from multi-facility owners - love the single owner places. We have the best owners!
    We've done the corporate world with one of the top 10 in the industry.. that's where I actually used to oversee 22 sites along east coast region. Done the small operator and now doing the family owned. Not much you can do when owners dont understand the numbers of the business or how it's supposed to work.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm so sorry y'all are going thru that! I'll be praying for y'all and something will come up soon! Maybe your ex employer here in Texas?
  • Orkocean
    Options
    Back to TX, possibly if the right opportunity was presented. Back to the former company, I wouldn't wish that on horrible employees I terminate even lol. Been talking with my first company but right now it's just openings in Arizona and i'm not sure about that heat..... Really enjoying the California weather actually 
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we do have great weather here =) sorry you are having issues
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not sure when it will be built but I saw on our city's website here in Turlock they are building a big storage facility on Fulkerth
  • Orkocean
    Options
    we do have great weather here =) sorry you are having issues
    Right???? Walking the dogs before work this morning and all I could think is how I wanted to pop up a hammock and lay out in the breeze.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads