Reminders Section on Home Screen

rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
Under the Reminders section on the home screen I have a subtopic "Service Required" listed with a 1.  I assume one item requires some type of service.  Clicking  on Service Required takes me to the Modify Units page.  Can't find anything on this screen that needs service.  What am I missing?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Try clicking on the "service required" tab. Maybe it isn't sorted right, but is usually the first unit on the list for me(it's that unit(s) then starts normal numbering). There will be an X in that section as well
  • dbudgen
    dbudgen Registered User ✭✭✭
    During a move out there is a sections where you can click service required on a unit. If someone marked this box it will show up under the reminders tab, that the unit needs some sort of service, like cleaning, fix door etc... That is why it is taking you to the modify units sections so it can be put back in service after the service is complete.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you click the reminder, the first unit listed in modify units should be the one marked for service. Check the box for that unit and click "edit selections". There will be a check box marked "service required". Uncheck it and hit "ok".

Of course, make sure it doesn't actually require any service first.
  • rmason
    rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
    Thanks!  Unchecked box!!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads