Site Expansion

Options
We are looking to expand our facility to include climate controlled units and also indoor and/or outdoor space for campers, boats, RVs, etc.  What are the typical dimensions of the climate controlled buildings?  Are developers having issues due to the current building code (we are in PA) with building spacing, dimensions related to fire code?  Any insight to the development process and pitfalls with climate controlled buildings or renting of outdoor space would be appreciated.

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We purchase our buildings through Trachte. They could provide you with dimensions.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Drew_Scadoo
    Drew_Scadoo Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dis-stressed realistate, just have to get it updated to city codes to allow you to do a self storage conversion 
  • Cobia69
    Cobia69 Registered User
    Options
    I am in Florida and represent Betco Inc. We are a leading manufacturer of anything self-storage. This includes, portables, single story drive-ups, to multi-level climate. Betco will take care of all the newest technology in locks, gates and security. We provide your drawings and the install. Betco manufactures for all the large operators as well as smaller operations. I am glad to help. mason.merrill@betcoinc.com

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads