Disabling Marketing on Lead to Lease.

Options
GSS
GSS Registered User ✭✭✭
Hello,

Does anyone know how to disable the required marketing when making a reservation? We have it implemented for move-ins but don't really want it to be required when making a reservation. 

Thanks, 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's either on or off.  There isn't a separate setting for the reservation over the move-in.
  • GSS
    GSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Well that is just annoying. I am learning their are some things Sitelink does great but little things that just make it tedious. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, no software is perfect.  But Sitelink is by far the best of the options! 
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree with MamaDuke7 .. Sitelink has it's quirks, but once you've worked with it awhile, it really does start to make sense in a "Sitelink Logic" way!

You just learn to work around the quirks, find loopholes/creative methods to get what you need done.

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh, and remember that you can always edit the marketing AFTER the reservation/move in; Inside the account Ledger Settings, over on the right.

A loophole... simply blow though the marketing for the reservation (checking whatever), then once they Move in you can edit with the correct responses.

Or you can simply turn the mandatory part off, and just remember to go through it during the move in. We have our marketing questions printed and in with the move in packet for instance.

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It would be nice if we could choose which questions we wanted to ask instead of all or nothing.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads