Going paperless

wsss
wsss Registered User
In today's age of going paperless I was wondering if any facilities have done any in Sitelink or outside Sitelink To have customers sign their leases electronically and store the records digitally.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do not. However, there are several users on here that do! I'm sure they will reply soon enough :) 
  • MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    We have been using the E-sign option in Sitelink but have not gone fully digital yet. We still are keeping paper records on all of our tenants; even the E-sign leases.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    We started using the esign for our leases when it came out and I love it.  However, I am old-school and still print out the first page of the lease and keep it on file in a separate location … just in case.  :)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Drew_Scadoo
    Drew_Scadoo Registered User ✭✭✭
    We use a Topaz brand E-sign pad and we absolutely love it! Only time we print somthing out is when a tenant asks for a copy of a receipt or lease. 
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh how I miss the days of elease's and semi paperless offices.... We still use FAXES for all memos/updates between sites/home office, and still have to fill out hand written ledgers for every payment done. Not like sitelink has a nice itemized ledger in it or anything... :(
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cow, @Orkocean!  That's insanity at its finest!!!
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Holy cow, @Orkocean!  That's insanity at its finest!!!
    No arguement from me on that.. And here I was thinking i'd come to California and the people would be more tech savvy 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Orkocean - When we started years ago, I was using an excel spreadsheet for payments and I thought THAT was outdated.  Handwritten ledgers?  Wild.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • AKKathie
    AKKathie Registered User ✭✭✭
    We are using esign Leases, Insurance, Autopay and Military/Business forms now.  It is pretty handy to not have files full of paperwork.  Even most of our Lien process is uploaded digitally.  We have Ipads connected to the computer or touchscreen monitors for customers to sign with.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads