Unable to get training.sitelink.com to load.

Options
 It says it is not my computer firewall but the website itself.  I would like to continue with my courses.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi Kathie! There is a new platform for the training course. Check out https://storable.teachable.com/. For any courses you'd previously completed, you can move forward by answering the question at the end of the module. You will need to sign up to use it - but it should be simple. 

Let me know if you have any trouble.
  • AKKathie
    AKKathie Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tracy_Harding
    Tracy_Harding Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I have now finally found the new platform, after many failed attempts at getting the training site to load. However, there is no course for the myhub certification there? it only shows storedge, daily operations, administrator , and advanced operations. Where can I find the certification for myHub? Also, I have completed the Administrator one, but it does not show by my name? All were done within 24 hours of one another a couple of years ago. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Tracy_Harding I had to message a community manager in order to get them beside my name. You might try that
  • Tracy_Harding
    Tracy_Harding Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    Options
    Ok, so I finally got on the new training site. Re took those I had taken before...took one for "OpenEdge" , yet there is not one listed for myHub. How do I get certified in myHub ? @Jessica_Community
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since the merge with StorEdge, will SL convert to the way everything looks in the training videos?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @Tracy_Harding - MyHub isn't available yet, but it should be available in about a month. :)
  • Tracy_Harding
    Options
    @Jessica_Community It is now available! :smiley:  <3 sadly...it did not give me a certificate?? Accounting and Reporting is available now as well...It did give a certification. 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'm glad you were able to access it! I'll ask our Corporate Trainer about certification and see if there are plans to add a certificate. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads