Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Unable to get training.sitelink.com to load.

It says it is not my computer firewall but the website itself.  I would like to continue with my courses.

Comments

• Jessica_CommunityJessica_Community NACommunity Manager
    Hi Kathie! There is a new platform for the training course. Check out https://storable.teachable.com/. For any courses you'd previously completed, you can move forward by answering the question at the end of the module. You will need to sign up to use it - but it should be simple. 

Let me know if you have any trouble.
  • AKKathieAKKathie NARegistered User
  • Tracy_HardingTracy_Harding NCRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified
    edited October 12
    I have now finally found the new platform, after many failed attempts at getting the training site to load. However, there is no course for the myhub certification there? it only shows storedge, daily operations, administrator , and advanced operations. Where can I find the certification for myHub? Also, I have completed the Administrator one, but it does not show by my name? All were done within 24 hours of one another a couple of years ago. 
  • ESSESS TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    @Tracy_Harding I had to message a community manager in order to get them beside my name. You might try that
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com