Transfer Unit

Options
Hello everyone, so I have a tenant who rents 4 units, they recently made a reservation with our answering service. However instead of creating the reservation under the current tenant information, they created a new tenant with their information, I only noticed this afterword. So I am wondering if there is a way to transfer the unit from the new tenant information, to the old tenant info? Or do I have to move it out, then back into the correct tenant? I don't want to do it that way because I would have to credit the rent, admin fee and insurance.

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go to the Company screen and go to Utilities.  Click Shift Control and T all together and you will get a tab to Move Ledger to Another Tenant.  Then you pull up the one you want to move and the one you want to move it to and click Transfer.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads