So, who all made bank runs today?

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm assuming not all banks are closed today but i'm sure most are. Just curious how many made their routine bank runs only to find out they were closed? I figure it's Monday so we could use some chuckles :smile:

Comments

• Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    No bank run but I did put mail in the box. smh
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remembered the bank only because my kids are home from school and that's the only thing that reminds me of holidays lol. I did however put outgoing mail in the mail box :neutral:
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Mailbox for me too lol
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the mail one can't get me. We don't have a box, and our mailman shows up "when he feels like it" it seems. We may see him a couple times a week if that and only when he has something for us. We already know some mail doesn't make it here. We've had mail addressed to us, perfectly filled out address wise get sent back to my m-i-l stating undeliverable as addressed. 
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    @Orkocean we had the reverse problem actually. For months we kept getting all the mail for surrounding businesses, sometimes several times in a row. It didn't stop until I went and personally had a chat with the postmaster
  • JulieA
    JulieA Registered User ✭✭✭
    My bank has been known to be open on holidays when others are closed.  I checked their website. Nothing about being closed.  But they were! 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Orkocean That would drive me insane.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads