ONLINE PAYMENTS

CVSSSTORAGE
CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
Hi the owner here is thinking about allowing online payments soon. We were wondering if you could lock certain people out from making online payments? We have it to where once they are in the auction process it is cash or money order only. We have had people pay by card and then cancel the payment once they emptied their unit or picked through what they wanted and left us with a mess.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    You can! In the Tenant Info section where their name, address, etc. is, click the box that says "Disable Web Access". 

• CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    @ESS thank you!
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    We have our web site set up so that if a tenant is over locked they can't make a pmt online at all. 
  • dbudgen
    dbudgen Registered User ✭✭✭
    Ours is setup that if they are in Lien, they cannot make online payments. We require them to be in cash, money order or cashiers check.
  • ESS
    @ESS thank you!
    YW! Jeeze Louise, it wouldn't let me attach the pics and then it put a millon of them on here ::facepalm:: 
  • JamesStorage
    JamesStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Ours locks out at 30 days. We also stop accepting checks from the at that point
  • ESS
    dbudgen said:
    Ours is setup that if they are in Lien, they cannot make online payments. We require them to be in cash, money order or cashiers check.
    Ours is set up the same way! If they are in auction status, they must come in to pay. I will also disable their access if they owe us any important info. We have just about got everyone switched over to our TSSA lease (which we implemented a few years back) but the ones who still have not sent them back or dropped off after being asked for over a year, if they pay online, I disable it so they must return it in order to pay. I'm down to only a handful that have not returned them now lol. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads