Kiosk Signed Contracts

Options
rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
We had our first kiosk move in last night.  We're using an INSOMNICA 900.  Looks like everything went okay.  When I asked the Help Desk how do we get a signed contract for our files her answer was I don't know, but your district manager should be able to help you.  I smiled and hung up.  It was my district manager who asked me to call the kiosk folks.  Any help appreciated.  Thanks.

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We don't use kiosks, but I imagine most of them would use the eSign system. The kiosk should use eSign lease prepared by your company and store the digitally signed version "in the cloud".  If it is set up, you should be able to see and print it from eSign console or the eSign provider's website.

Company
    Sitelink eSign Console

(I may be wrong. Hope someone can confirm or deny.)
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have the same kiosk.

Log into your online account and look up the transaction under the Lease History report.  There you will see the options:  

Photo
    Drivers License
    Email
    Lease

Under those columns you will "click here" and it will bring up the document for you to print.
  • snowmelina
    snowmelina Registered User
    Options
    Typically the Esigned copy can be found under 
    > Reports
    > Insomniac Kiosk
    > Lease History

Then you input the appropriate dates and you may need to press on the little white + sign to expand the column.

We don't need a physical signature since the document was signed electronically. Also, you can watch the playback of the person/screen if that's helpful!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads