Where do you add extra services/items like utilities, power, mailbox, etc

Options
XXL is a unique facility that caters to business owners, RV owners, hobbies, etc. Our units have power and heat in some. We also offer mailboxes and other services. Currently we are using WinSen, and I can add items under "Account Set Up" either "monthly charges" or "miscellaneous charges". Where can I do this in Site Link?

Comments

• CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in payments you can click edit charges and payments its at the bottom by their total and there should be a list in there =)
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The initial setup for charges like this is in Setup: Charges.  If it's a recurring charge, there are already 8 pre-programmed recurring charges that you can edit to your needs.

For mailboxes, that would be a separate contract just like a unit.  When I had them, we added them just like units into the software, but only 10 at a time, so we didn't show huge vacancies!  Then you rent them just like a unit, but have the USPS form as a rental addendum.
  • LReno
    LReno Registered User
    Options
    In one of our buildings, the one that has heat and power for units, the charges are always different every month. How would you suggest putting those in?
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the charges are fluctuating due to how much a customer uses the power and how your electric bill is then you need to go about setting up individual meters for each unit if you want fluctuating charges. Otherwise just make it a flat rate and realize sometimes they may use more than the rate covers and other times they may not. 

As far as setting up a fee to be automatic and a varied amount unless someone can correct me as it's not something i've had to really figure out how to do before I don't think there is a way to make a recurring charge that's not a set amount.
  • dbudgen
    dbudgen Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    We have an Administrative adjustment and Administrative fee, where we can put any dollar amount in, that we would like to charge the customer. We can also change the preset ones to different amounts from the customer screen.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LReno said:
    In one of our buildings, the one that has heat and power for units, the charges are always different every month. How would you suggest putting those in?
    Those have to be manually done.  You cannot set a recurring charge that fluctuates.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads