How can I change Paid thru date

Options
Pat
Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
Need to change paid thru date from 12/21 to 12/6

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Company>Setup>Units & Tenants>Edit Tenant Settings> Check appropriate tenant then click edit> Select new anniv date then click save.
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    When you change ann. dates it adds fees so I guess just go in & cancel the fees. Thnx. When tenant was moved in w/o discount, we went back in to add monthly rent & then enter credit for half, the paid to date kept extending from 6th to 21st of the month we entered fees for. Got it corrected by deleting the account. Now wondering when I change start date on pre-move in the discount drops. 
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It adds the fees for what people owed for the previous date to the new one. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pat said:
    When you change ann. dates it adds fees so I guess just go in & cancel the fees. Thnx. When tenant was moved in w/o discount, we went back in to add monthly rent & then enter credit for half, the paid to date kept extending from 6th to 21st of the month we entered fees for. Got it corrected by deleting the account. Now wondering when I change start date on pre-move in the discount drops. 
    You have to set the move-in date and THEN go and apply the discount.  
  • Pat
    Options
    Ended up deleting accounts and starting over. But no one in tech could tell me why when we added the Dec and Jan rent fees, then went in to credit 1/2 month, the paid to date changed from 12/6 to 1/21.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pat said:
    Ended up deleting accounts and starting over. But no one in tech could tell me why when we added the Dec and Jan rent fees, then went in to credit 1/2 month, the paid to date changed from 12/6 to 1/21.
    This is the way your system is set up.  To keep this from happening, go to Setup: Program Defaults: Proration.  Under Paid Thru Date, make sure the top box is checked (Change only for full payments on rent).

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads