Adding Charges.

Options
GSS
GSS Registered User ✭✭✭
Hello, 

I am trying to add a "delivery fee' as a recurring charge (an added fee per month) and it isn't allowing me the option to pro-rate them in at time of move-in. It isn't even giving me the option. Can anyone help me with this? 

Thank You, 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is likely because FEES are flat charges, not usually prorated.  Rent is different because it can be a daily rate, and that's why it can be prorated.
  • GSS
    GSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    But I want to add it similar to how 24/7 access is established in the system. Whereas it is an additional fee attached to your rent. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok, so the way you want to do it is to NOT use the pre-programmed Delivery Fee.  Instead, use one of the Recurring Charges.  In the edit screen, you can change the name - to Delivery Charge (or whatever you want to call it).  Then click the box to Prorate at Move-In, along with the rest of the correct settings there.  That should work for you.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads