Rent Increase

Hi Everybody,

I'm trying to raise rates across the board.  I know I've done it in the past where it would not change the tenant's rate, just unit size.  I did what was shown on this site, but it continues to put it in the tenant's rate as well. 

Thanks!

Sally

Powhatan's Community Self Storage

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you want to Batch Edit Standard Rates.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    What @Orkocean said.

And in case someone doesn't know how to get there:

Company:  Modify Units:  Batch Edit Standard Rates
  • pcss
    pcss Registered User
    Thank you!
  • MarylinO
    MarylinO Registered User
    Many thx!
  • Gale
    Gale Registered User
    Once you do the batch edit, when will the new rate show up in the tenant's account?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gale said:
    Once you do the batch edit, when will the new rate show up in the tenant's account?
    I believe the standard rate is your street rates and doesn't affect the tenant's rates. You would need to go into Tenant Rate Optimization to change those.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gale said:
    Batch Edit is the street rates.  To do customer Rate Increases, go to Company > Tenant Rate Optimization.  Set your parameters.  Then it will give you the list that meets the criteria and you schedule them from there.  The new rates take effect on the date you schedule them for.
  • dperry
    dperry Registered User ✭✭
    When increasing rates does the 'late fee' automatically adjust or do I need to do that manually?
  • MamaDuke7
    dperry said:
    When increasing rates does the 'late fee' automatically adjust or do I need to do that manually?
    It will automatically adjust.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads