Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Access Liability Waiver

Just wondering if anyone sends out the Access Liability Waiver during bad weather?  We have signs up stating we are not responsible for accidents.

Comments

• ESSESS TXRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭
    We have one set-up in our letters, but have only had to send it out before hurricane Harvey hit us. Afterwards, we locked the gates so nobody could enter either way.
    Angela Reyes
    www.rentess.com
  • i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never heard of such a thing.  I would be sending out something every other day from October 1st until May 1st.  :D
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • teamcapitolateamcapitola CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

We have something printed in our lease stating that we "can restrict or deny access to protect the safety and security of the facility" and a packet handout that has our "loss of power protocol" (basically we will allow access during office hours provided staff deems it safe to do so)