Multiple Reservations for Same Unit

Options
Pat
Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
Not sure if it is just us or what - never happened before.  I had a reservation for my 1 10x15 non-climate unit for Monday. Someone was able to go online and rent this same 10x15 non climate unit for tomorrow.  I then went in and also rented this same 10x15 non climate unit for today. Udeas as ti why or hoiw this is happening?

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We had this happen in the past but it was quite awhile back. I *want* to say we fixed it by going into Corp Control>Website and Web Template Setup >Web Template eCommerce Gateway>Rules - the bottom 2 checkboxes checked.

I could be wrong, worth a shot to test out if it helps you though.
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, will try that.  Wierd.
  • Pat
    Options
    That worked!  The bottom line was not checked. Never was I guess, but this has not occurred in the 3 years we have been here. You can enter the name and pick out the unit, but it will not allow you to save it or print it, so we are all good now.  Thanks for helping. 
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad to hear that worked and my memory still has some use :)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads