How to add recurring discount on an existing client

Does anyone know how can I add 10% discount on an existing client's a/c automatically every month without me adjusting his rent manually every month? Thank you in advance :smile:
Taslim Arif
Tagged:

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will need to create a permanent discount in Setup: Discount Plans.  In the center of that screen, make it All Screens under "use for."  Once saved, you can go into the account, Edit Charges and Payments, and select the discount from the list on the left.
  • Braam
    Braam Registered User
    Do you still have to go in every month to add this discount if I wasnt it to be reaccuring?

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Braam said:
    Do you still have to go in every month to add this discount if I wasnt it to be reaccuring?

not if it's set as a non-expiring discount. It will use the discounted amount as their "regular rent".

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads