cancellation fee

Options
dde
dde Registered User ✭✭
Is there a cancellation fee built into SiteLink something like the reservation fee or do we have to manage the fee manually by using the charges by adding the charge to the charges box on the payment screen?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For cancelling what?  Auction? Reservation?  Or something else?
  • dde
    dde Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    If a customer was to sign a contract for, lets say, a year but wanted to cancel it and move out. Is there a builtin routine like the reservation fee or do i just create a 'cancellation' fee in the charges screen and manually deduct the charge on the payment screen? Then when I move them out, that cancellation fee is in the move out screen so the refund will reflect it. Now that I typed all that, I am pretty sure that is the way. I tried it and it works fine, I was just having a moment!!
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, that would be the only way to process a fee for that.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads