Hobbies Crocheting

Options
themeanone
themeanone Registered User
what is the best thing you every crocheted?   I like crocheting butterfly's but need something else small to do.... 

Comments

• CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't crochet I make hairbows and sew. I also do shirts, mugs phone holders and just about anything you can think of. My hands hurt a lot from bow making I couldn't imagine how they would feel after crocheting =) I do have lots of friends who crochet and right now the baby yoda heads are hot sellers for them good luck
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to crochet small stuffed animals.  Those were fun.
  • StorMomma
    StorMomma Registered User
    Options
    I just finished a baby Yoda amigurumi and a lost souls shawl. ☺️
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Baby Yoda is adorable!  My daughter would beg me to make it if she saw it!!!
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads