promotions

dde
dde Registered User ✭✭
Is there a 'good' video on how to set up promotions in SL. I been playing in the corporate program, added a corporate mechanize but I don't see it when I try to build the promotion. I only see the rent. That's the other thing, for some stupid reason I can't create a promotion with two rent types. I wanted to use the senior discount along with the another rent discount but it won't let me. I'm trying to offer 6 months at a percentage off and for seniors a discount that will never expire. Perhaps, I'm asking for too much!!
Tagged:

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe SL will not let you combine two.  You need to give one and then add any others one at a time.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    SL will not let you combine them as @i43storage stated. If you are wanting to do multiple discounts for a tenant, one will have to be done as a credit.
  • dde
    dde Registered User ✭✭
    Thanks, I figured that. How do you add a merchandize item so that I can put it as part of  a promotion?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Company>Set Up> Discount Plans>Add>Enter the plan name and under Charge Category choose the item. Enter the percentage or $ amount you want off, & Use For "All Screens" unless you want it specifically for move-ins only etc. When in the Merch screen, add it to the cart and choose the Discount Plan on right of screen

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads