Switching locations

Options
rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
Can you switch locations without logging out (L001) and then logging back in (L002)?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Yes.  Open another instance of Sitelink Web Edition and log in with the other location.  As long as the corporate code is the same, you can have multiple locations open at the same time.
  • rmason
    rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks!:)
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish we could customize different locations with different colors.  We also have problems with a different location popping up while working in the other one.  All of a sudden you are working in the other location.  Auto pop up might have something to do with refreshing? 

• Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JulieAton said:
    I wish we could customize different locations with different colors.  We also have problems with a different location popping up while working in the other one.  All of a sudden you are working in the other location.  Auto pop up might have something to do with refreshing? 

If I'm not mistaken there is a way to customize SL for each user. I thought it was one of those hidden features. Maybe someone will know if I'am correct
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's no "custom" view option I am aware of and i've gone thru every hidden menu they have unless they kept some hidden off of their own hidden button list I was given by a sitelink higher up a few years ago. 

As far as the pop up, it's most likely when your login "times out", disable that feature and it should stop the other one from popping up, the default is 15 minutes I believe.
  • JulieAton
    Options
    Orkocean said:
    There's no "custom" view option I am aware of and i've gone thru every hidden menu they have unless they kept some hidden off of their own hidden button list I was given by a sitelink higher up a few years ago. 

As far as the pop up, it's most likely when your login "times out", disable that feature and it should stop the other one from popping up, the default is 15 minutes I believe.

Thanks

• Faye
    Options
    Orkocean said:

I'm thinking of "Shift-Control-Q = Form Backcolor and Button Backcolor
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Faye i'm not familiar with that one, which screen do you use it in? It's not even on the hidden button list they gave me lol
  • Faye
    Options
    Orkocean said:
    @Faye i'm not familiar with that one, which screen do you use it in? It's not even on the hidden button list they gave me lol
    It's in "utilities"
  • JulieAton
    Options
    Faye said:
    Orkocean said:
    It's in "utilities"

That worked!

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sadly, it goes away every time you close Sitelink! So you have to go in and change it again every time you have to do that.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Faye Thanks!  Adding that to the list.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • JulieAton
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Sadly, it goes away every time you close Sitelink! So you have to go in and change it again every time you have to do that.

Just noticed that.  So what is the purpose of it?  I didn't find it extremely helpful.  I would loke to change the color on the top not just the background in main center area. 

• mrdbryan
    mrdbryan Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    JulieAton said:

We too think customizing colors would be awesome and very helpful!  I've also made a request a couple times to Sitelink on that very topic.  They did teach me how to change the colors by going into "utilities"  but once you log-out and then log-back in it resets itself back to the original color.   (HEY SITELINK!... let us choose and pick our own colors!  YES!)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads