Change one tenants billing date

Options
Kathy_Stewart
Kathy_Stewart Registered User, Daily Operations Certified
I have one tenant that would like to have their withdrawal date on the 15th of the month. We bill on the first. I do not want to change to anniversary dates under the company settings. Is there a way to satisfy this one tenants request?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Company: Utilities: Edit Anniversary Billing Date.  Click the Anniversary Billing button and change the due date.  You'll have to credit the prorated days that get added, but the due date will be correct.
  • Kathy_Stewart
    Kathy_Stewart Registered User, Daily Operations Certified
    Options
    I was under the impression that would change it company wide. Thanks for the response
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doing it this way only changes it for that customer.  Changing it in Program Defaults is where it would change for the whole company.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're just wanting to change the date their autopay or ACH is processed and keep FOM billing, you can go in their ledger settings and change it to 14 days past due, depending on your late fee schedule. If they would incur a late fee at that point, you could also set a reminder to process their payment on the 15th of the month before so they aren't a month behind.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads