Rent Increase Projection Report

teamcapitola
teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know, or has anyone come across a report in Sitelink that would show projected revenue from scheduled rate increases?

For instance, I have a bunch of increases taking place next month; what is the increase in revenue for those? (if everyone pays on time and in full)

One of the owners asked what our monthly net revenue income will be once the increases take place, and since I have over 500 scheduled, I didn't want to count/ add each one. I know I could take the average 6% and use that to extrapolate, but I was hoping there was a simple script to run in custom reports.

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could export the rate increase spreadsheet from corp control and then at the bottom of the current rate/schedule rate columns do a sum total and see the difference between the two. That's what I use to show the owners what "could be" based on varied increase plans I list out for them to choose from.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orkocean said:
    You could export the rate increase spreadsheet from corp control and then at the bottom of the current rate/schedule rate columns do a sum total and see the difference between the two. That's what I use to show the owners what "could be" based on varied increase plans I list out for them to choose from.
    Thats actually brilliant... I keep forgetting we can export to excel!

I mean, yeah it's not 100% but a damn good ballpark!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads