New to Site link

Options
 We have just installed the new site link so far so good.I do have a few issues like how to I give someone a credit on there unit ? I have been Assistant Manager at this facility for a year The Manager walked away and left me here I am still working on fixing his mistakes.Any help with applying a credit to someones unit thru this new site would be great   Thank you

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hello @DStacey and welcome!  In order to give a credit, there must first be a balance due/charge.  Assuming there is a charge already there for the tenant to pay, simply click on the "Edit Charges & Payments" to the right of the charges on the bottom of the tenant screen.  There, you will be able to type in a credit to any of the charges listed.  Then just hit ok and ok and you are set.  Let us know if you need a screen shot or two to help walk you through.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To add on to what @i43storage said, you have to have access to do credits as well. Depending on who setup your sitelink it could be possible they have you at a user level which does not allow credits to be issued. If you are trying to issue a "credit" when there is no charge on the account like the above method suggests you would need to add a future charge to the account and then apply a "discount" instead.
  • DStacey
    DStacey Registered User
    Options
    Thank you this is very helpful and Site link set it up for us I will check to see if we are at a user level that would make it very clear why I can't seem to do with this system like I used to with the older version.
    Thank you so very much 
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads