Lead to Lease-Current Tenant

In Lead to Lease Lookup Existing  a current tenant isn't showing up.  Spelled correctly.  Tried searching by first name also.  What would cause that?  I emailed support yesterday but haven't heard from them.

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's strange.  Maybe try their phone number or email?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it was accidentally cancelled or expired? Try clicking on both of those boxes and refreshing.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESS said:
    Maybe it was accidentally cancelled or expired? Try clicking on both of those boxes and refreshing.
    She's not looking for the reservation, but for the existing tenant to add a reservation for.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Actually had the same thing happen to me today. When trying to make a reservation, typed tenant's last name, search, tenant does not show up.  Tried first name and it showed up. Tried last name several times, in different ways. It would only show a handful of names, even though I should have had 20 or 30 names that fit the criteria.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    I thought maybe it was because the tenant transferred units in August.  But found another tenant who had transferred and pulls him up just fine.  Support was supposed to call me today.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    It's a long shot, but had this happen once.  Employee moved tenant in with the first and last name entered into the opposite field. I didn't catch it until trying to search to lease a 2nd unit.  
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    It's a long shot, but had this happen once.  Employee moved tenant in with the first and last name entered into the opposite field. I didn't catch it until trying to search to lease a 2nd unit.  
    I can pull her up but it shows her in red.  Past tenant. However the box is marked with a red x for current.

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    JulieAton said:
    I can pull her up but it shows her in red.  Past tenant. However the box is marked with a red x for current.

Ours does this sometimes and treats them as a previous tenant. I just select it anyway and it populates the info correctly.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads