Image Insert Forms

We email birthday greetings.  I made a custom form with a Happy Birthday Graphic and also our logo.  It isn't working properly and I don't remember details of set up.  Both of my images have a gray "watermark" that says something about photobucket.  At this point I am considering just changing my greeting to text. 
Any suggestions?  Is photobucket still around?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket switched to only paid accounts.  So anyone using the free version gets the gray watermark now. :(

You'll have to find another photo hosting site and then change the photo reference on the form.  On the form, right click on the photo and go to properties.  Then change to the new website.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Recommendations for photo hosting site? 
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you only use a few photos and have your own website, you could have a page set up just for photos you link in your documents. I also use Google Photos at times.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads