New site for certification Storable Training modules

Options
ASPTU
ASPTU Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
I am doing some certification training on the new Storale Training website and am having issue with some of the modules not showing the test questions at the end of the module.  I logged out of my account and logged back in.  Can someone point me in the direction of who to email?  It is so weird.  Thank you in advance 

Comments

• bltbigb
    bltbigb Registered User
    Options
    where do i go to take the training modules to get the certification.
  • bltbigb
    bltbigb Registered User
    Options
    also where do i go to find the rules and regulations on site link self storage buildings.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bltbigb said:
    where do i go to take the training modules to get the certification.
    The website is:  https://storable.teachable.com/

Can you be more specific about your second question?
  • bltbigb
    bltbigb Registered User
    Options
    is there a website that you can read the specifics of regulations and rules pertaining to the sitelink move ins(such as,one tenant only).and not more than one name on the acct.picture of drivers license. is this a requirement?these sort of things.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of it will be according to your state laws, some will be preference, and some will be a matter of SL won't allow certain entries. I would personally suggest only allowing 1 leaseholder to avoid any drama or headaches down the road. Everyone else can be put as alternates. License picture is not required, by us, as we take a photocopy at signup and place it in their file. If you are paperless, I would capture it and put it in the tenant photos. We do take pics of the tenants when they signup and put that photo in their SL acct, it tends to be more current that a driver's license. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads