Woke up and this was all I could picture in my head...

Options
Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Basically
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Our office just got closed by our boss.  However, we still have to stay to handle calls.  All customers will be directed to our kiosk for payments and rentals.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Our office just got closed by our boss.  However, we still have to stay to handle calls.  All customers will be directed to our kiosk for payments and rentals.
    Wow i really didn't see facilities closing down, so few people we deal with. We just wash/sanitize after everyone we deal with.
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Orkocean said:
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Wow i really didn't see facilities closing down, so few people we deal with. We just wash/sanitize after everyone we deal with.
    That is what I have been doing. I try to pay attention to what they touch and clean after.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Maybe you could convince them to let you forward the office phone to yours...then you could go home with pay!  :)
  • Orkocean
    Options
    If only.... our owner just called wanting me to put banners out, go shop all the competition and wanting to know why it's been slow lately...
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESS said:
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Maybe you could convince them to let you forward the office phone to yours...then you could go home with pay!  :)
    No such luck.  He wants us to earn our pay.  But said we can play games or whatever all day!!!  And he said we will be closed for at least 1-2 weeks.  UGH!
  • ESS
    Options
    No such luck.  He wants us to earn our pay.  But said we can play games or whatever all day!!!  And he said we will be closed for at least 1-2 weeks.  UGH!
    Oh no! Hopefully you'll get thru it with all of your nerves intact! 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I just had a tenant email me and state, "I am moving out this month, but if there is a mandated national lockdown, what will happen if I don't get everything out?"  :)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • ESS
    Options
    I just had a tenant email me and state, "I am moving out this month, but if there is a mandated national lockdown, what will happen if I don't get everything out?"  :)
    We will kindly chunk your stuff in the dumpster. Lol, jk
  • Orkocean
    Options
    I just had the first definite move out due to this stuff. She told us she doesn't think she'll be able to pay her bill any more come next month so she showed up today to empty her 8x20 :\
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    Orkocean said:
    I just had the first definite move out due to this stuff. She told us she doesn't think she'll be able to pay her bill any more come next month so she showed up today to empty her 8x20 :\
    I have one scheduled out 4/4 for the same reason.  And he chewed me out because we aren't reducing our prices across the board to existing customers!  :D 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find it interesting that suddenly they have a place to put their stuff just because they cannot afford it.  What changed?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Bernie72
    Bernie72 Registered User
    Options
    That is awesome but who remembers Roy Wally saying closing Florida, they don't close Florida, lol
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads