waive late fees

Options
how do i waive all late fees for all of my tenants for the next two months

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Easiest way would be change your tenant settings so that the late fee is $0 across the board. Company>setup>Units & Tenants> Edit Tenant Fee's
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very kind of you @Kevinbubar.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We had our late fees set to $0 for April, but SL still applied them. We had to manually waive all late fees on the 8th. Is there an easier/bulk way to waive them again? The fee was added again today and I have to waive them for about 400 tenants.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Changing the late fee amount only applies to future move-ins.  To change current customers, you have to go to Setup: Users & Tenants: Edit Tenant Fees: Select All then select the appropriate fee and edit it.  You would do this for each fee you are not going to use.  And then do it again when you reenact your fees.

As far a bulk waiver of fees, I don't believe there is any way to do it.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thank you so much! I will forward this to the boss

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads