COLLECTION CALLS

Options
LADYLIFT1
LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON     ARE PEOPLE CALLING CUSTOMERS FOR PAYMENTS, I  HEARD PEOPLE DONT NEED TO MAKE MORTGAGE OR UTILITY PAYMENTS     HOW ABOUT RENTALS 
JUST WONDERING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING OR THINKING 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still sending reminder texts and emails as usual.  I will work with those impacted if they get fees, etc.  And of course, no auctions or evictions at this time.
  • LADYLIFT1
    Options
    OK THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Operating as normal here.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We are doing normal calls/emails for rent.

We are being more forgiving about late fees and over-locking though.

So I've told staff to waive fees on a case by case basis...basically if it's the same "late every month for last 2 years" tenant, likely not going to waive fees.

I'm delaying over-locking/restricting access until at least 19 days past due (when we usually start prelien)

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Case-by-case here too.  Like @teamcapitola - if they are my problem children, they probably won't get late fees waived.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • LADYLIFT1
    Options
    How do you cancel all late fees from now     Do you go under each ledger
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LADYLIFT1 said:
    Go into setup: Charges: Late Fee.  Click edit and uncheck "currently used" to turn it off completely.  You can do the same for Prelien and Lien fees if you're stopping them all.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    LADYLIFT1 said:
    Go into setup: Charges: Late Fee.  Click edit and uncheck "currently used" to turn it off completely.  You can do the same for Prelien and Lien fees if you're stopping them all.

The problem I've found  is when you go to turn everything back "on" ....Sitelink will then add all the fees to any past due accounts to match your fee schedule.

We just went through and credited the fees from the affected units;  didn't think we would ever have to do that again.

Another (same) issue is when we shifted our overlock/late fee day from day10 to day 11; Sitelink added a second late fee charge to every past due account (anyone already past 10 days got charged another fee for day 11)

• sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Case by Case here, have had at least 2 opportunists try to see if we would work with them. 
    Sorry Ma'am your delinquency began long before the Coronavirus did!
    Not having any auctions or evictions either. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads