Sitelink Version History

Options
themage
themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Is it just me, or has the Sitelink version history web page stopped being updated?

Whenever they plan an update, I like to see what is changing and try to get ahead of questions my co-workers will have. Sitelink still refers to the page in their update notices, but nothing seems updated since 2019.

-edit-
I see if I click the link in the email, it shows the newest update, but if I click Help, Version history, it isn't listed there.

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It used to show the future updates, that stopped awhile back. I brought it up on another post for the same reasons as I liked to easily see what was changed and not go looking for it. We don't get the emails, guess they go to the owners so no clue about the email link you're mentioning.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Orkocean said:
    It used to show the future updates, that stopped awhile back. I brought it up on another post for the same reasons as I liked to easily see what was changed and not go looking for it. We don't get the emails, guess they go to the owners so no clue about the email link you're mentioning.
    If you go to SL website on the right side of the screen you can click to sign up for email notifications and manage email preferences. We are signed up to receive an email if there is any issues with their systems, updates, and other info that would benefit us day-to-day.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Orkocean - You should try and get your hands on the emails so you can see the updates.  Not too much to get excited about this time around ... and by not much, I mean almost nothing.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't ever even look in to it but I will now since i'm the one for this company who needs to know all of the changes since i'm the go to tech person. Best part is I fly out tomorrow and gone until sometime next week so hopefully they don't have any issues at this company needing me.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads