Covid-19 Full Site Lockout, Urgent help needed.

Options
The New Zealand Government has not given the go ahead during stage 4 lockdown for facilities to remain open.  How do I lock all tenants out in one go?  

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The easiest way is to turn off your gate motor.
  • Luella
    Luella Registered User
    Options
    Thanks, I thought about that but we still need remote security access to open the gate in an emergency and we have one customer allowed in who stores essential services.
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luella said:
    The New Zealand Government has not given the go ahead during stage 4 lockdown for facilities to remain open.  How do I lock all tenants out in one go?  
    What gate system are you using? We use StorLogix and have the option to pick and choose tenants that we want to suspend
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You could change the relevant "Time Zone" in Sitelink and / or your gate management software. Set it so it is open from 11:58 to 11:59, and then have another time zone for priority access.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads