ACH Payments.

Options
How does a tenant setup ACH payments online. I have it setup to be able to take a payment that way but the option is not available on the web payment and as a payment option on the web edition.

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Options
    First, you have to set it up with your payment provider.

Then, Setup: Program Defaults: Payment Types.  Select ACH Bank Debits, Click the button that says "Allow payments using this type."  Then also be sure the box is checked that says "Allow online payments using this type."  Then Save.
  • Egroenig
    Egroenig Registered User
    Options
    Roger that. and all that is complete. I can set it up for autopay in ledger settings but it is not in regular payment options.  also on the website, when i go in to set up a auto payment or make a payment... the Option is not there
  • selfstoragelumberton
    selfstoragelumberton Registered User
    Options
    During this setup of ACH, is there a way for system to ask if they want to set it up on ACH? So that it will save the Acct # & Routing number, the same way the Credit/Debit Card payments are done.

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @selfstoragelumberton. We currently don't have a setting that will cause SLWE to prompt you to save ACH info during a one-time payment. We're sorry for the inconvenience! 
  • selfstoragelumberton
    Options
    Thank you, when a tenant leaves a check and we process paper check as ACH payment, how long are we required to keep check before disposing of it? 
  • teesee150
    teesee150 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Egroenig said:
    Roger that. and all that is complete. I can set it up for autopay in ledger settings but it is not in regular payment options.  also on the website, when i go in to set up a auto payment or make a payment... the Option is not there
    Who is your website provider? Mine is Storagepug and they do not support ACH payments at all.
  • selfstoragelumberton
    Options
    In SiteLink to take an ACH payment you will need to Hold down the Shift, Ctrl, H key, the ACH will appear in the drop down box to process payment
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as allowing ACH payments from your web site, I think that is something your web site people would have to enable.
  • Terriermom2021
    Terriermom2021 Registered User
    Options
    Does Sitelink charge a fee to enable ACH payments?  We do not use SL Marketplace for our cc processing and have been able to enable it through Authorized.net but SL is telling me that I have to enable this option through SL too....
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @Terriermom2021. Unfortunately, SiteLink does not support ACH through Auth.net integration. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads