Autopay

Options
CVSSSTORAGE
CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
Before we had to switch over to these new card readers we used to scan the card and after it went through it would pop up do you wish to set up auto pay with this card is there a way to do this with the new system?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Setup>Payments>Check the box to Save auto bill info
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    Options
    @ESS thank you!
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    Options
    we had that clicked already, since we switched to EMV it no longer prompts anymore. I am just trying to make things go faster for the tenants 
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The new EMV systems generate a new "Transaction Number" every time they are used, so capturing it from the chip is useless beyond the current payment. The only way to capture it for repeated use is either swipe it or type it in.
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    Options
    @themage thank you, we just have a lot of customers who don't want to do auto pay due to waiting for it to be put in the system manually 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @themage thank you, we just have a lot of customers who don't want to do auto pay due to waiting for it to be put in the system manually 

Manually entering the CC information is the ONLY way we can do our credit cards and 70% of our tenants are on autopay.

Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads