Combine units/parking to one tenant

Options
I can't seem to add units or spaces to a tenant. everything (name, address, phone number) is the same but it won't put them together for 1 charge. any idea how to fix this? TIA!

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they already have 2 separate units:  Company - Utilities - Ctrl/Shift/T (all together).  Then move one of the units to the ledger with the other name.  

If they are just moving into a second one, on the Select Tenant screen, click "All Past and Current" and select the correct tenant from the list.  Then they will be linked.
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MamaDuke7 I went to do the second option and it would not let me move them in with the current rent amount. They are at $86 and the new rent is $92 the system wouldn't allow me to change it. So I had to move them in like they were new
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MamaDuke7 I went to do the second option and it would not let me move them in with the current rent amount. They are at $86 and the new rent is $92 the system wouldn't allow me to change it. So I had to move them in like they were new
    The second option is only for a new rental.  The first option is if they have already rented 2 separate units and the accounts are not linked.  All the first option does is change the name.  It doesn't have anything to do with the rent.
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    Options
    @MamaDuke7
     I know what they are for. We have a tenant been in unit 267 for years and just rented another one today when I tried to click to add current tenant it wanted to do her rent at $86 which is what she pays for #267 and not the current rent of $92. It has never happened that way before so I was confused. I had to move her in and then link the accounts the cntrl shift way. I just thought it was weird it did this
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    @CVSSSTORAGE that is strange.  If it happens again, you can just change the rent amount during the move-in.  But thankfully, there was another way to take care of it!  It's always something, right?
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    Options
    @MamaDuke7
    always lol

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads