Rental Agreement Template with Keywords

Options
JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
I am trying to set up online rentals.  Is there a template I can modify that has the keywords already inserted?  Thanks Julie

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just created a copy of my rental agreement and added the keywords for the signatures.  There were only a couple, so it just took a minute to do.
  • JulieAton
    Options
    So you didn't populate the document with all of the keywords for online move in? 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, I already had a lease in Sitelink with all of that populated.  I just added the signatures.  I guess I added that lease a while back and forgot about putting that all together.  Sorry.
  • JulieAton
    Options
    Just had my lease updated and there are many fields that SiteLink doesn't have keywords for.  Seriously beating my head against the wall on this one!  Shouldn't be this difficult!!  Maybe I am making it too difficult! 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JulieAton said:
    Just had my lease updated and there are many fields that SiteLink doesn't have keywords for.  Seriously beating my head against the wall on this one!  Shouldn't be this difficult!!  Maybe I am making it too difficult! 
    Which keywords are you looking for?
  • JulieAton
    Options
    I was looking for a Date keyword for End of Current Month.  But I just changed the wording to work around it!  EX: Total Due at signing (deposit, prorated rent)  This total includes rent thru__________. 
    I just added the wording end of the current month.
  • dperry
    dperry Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    How do I look at rental agreements in demo in myHub? 
     We are considering deleting paper tenant agreements and wanted to check it out here in sitelink.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dperry said:
    How do I look at rental agreements in demo in myHub? 
     We are considering deleting paper tenant agreements and wanted to check it out here in sitelink.
    To log into demo mode: The beginning sign in screen, where you can edit all Login Credentials, type demo into all 4 sections. When you get signed in, click on Payments>select any tenant name>Letters>look on the left side of the screen and it lists the Lease #1, etc.>click Filled Documents on right side of screen (or you can do blank).

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads