Military notification

Options
JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
If your Rental Agreement has wording regarding active military service how do you handle it in forms for e sign? Thanks

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    If the question is yes I am or no I'm not, then you could use the eSign Radio Button Pair option.  Then manually email the waiver for eSignature?  I was looking more after we talked last night and found that Radio Button option.  I don't think there is a way to automatically send the additional form.  But maybe that verbiage is already on the contract, too?
  • JulieAton
    Options
    Thanks I saw Radio Button option but had no idea what it did!  You are the best and I appreciate your help.  Made progress today.  My struggle is Rental Agreement to print and fill out, Rental Agreement in forms for Esign and Online Rentals.  I streamlined quite a bit in forms for esign. 
  • JulieAton
    Options
    I am having trouble finding a key word insert for End O Month paid to date for my Rental Agreement. 

• kenmore
    kenmore Registered User, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    JulieAton, I formatted our "paper" lease to enable it to be used for both eSign and printing. It has to do with putting just the right amount of underlining after the eSign keyword so that it shows up when printing, but doesn't ruin the format by being too long (hope that makes sense). In terms of either print (in office rental) or eSign, use the "Preview" button under the green eSig button to see, and then print the lease in-office.
  • kenmore
    kenmore Registered User, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    BTW, we also use the Radio Button Pair for our military question, and have incorporated 3 documents into one new Lease so we can collect all the signatures at once. Cheers!

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kenmore said:
    BTW, we also use the Radio Button Pair for our military question, and have incorporated 3 documents into one new Lease so we can collect all the signatures at once. Cheers!

That's exactly what I did.  Streamlines the process.
  • JulieAton
    Options
    I just need to figure out how the radio button feature works! 
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    @Julie Just select the keyword <ESign.RadioButtonPair> and a box will come up for you to type the 2 choices.  I just put Yes in the first and No in the second.  
  • JulieAton
    Options
    I had inserted it in a document.  But must have missed the two choices.  Going to work on it again tomorrow.  Thanks

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads