Online Move-In's for Vehicles

Options
PSC
PSC Registered User ✭✭✭
We're wanting to implement online rentals, but not sure how this would work. 
On our rental agreements for boat/rv/vehicles we include what is being stored. (Vin #, License Plate, Make/Model etc.) 
We enter this information in the contents section of Sitelink. How could we make that work with online rentals?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You would have to go and add it yourself after the rental is complete.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep.  Sadly, those pieces of information are not available as an input option.  

@Eric_Lewis ... Maybe you guys could put out a survey to Sitelink users asking what kinds of additional fields are needed in the Tenant Defaults?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep.  Sadly, those pieces of information are not available as an input option.  

@Eric_Lewis ... Maybe you guys could put out a survey to Sitelink users asking what kinds of additional fields are needed in the Tenant Defaults?
    We still need a section on this forum for "Requests/Suggestions".  I am working on implementing online rentals and the form doesn't ask for Alternate Contact phone number.  This is very important information for collections and emergencies.  Also missing is Employer, Date Of Birth, Government Issued ID # and the tenant selecting their own gate code.  I am also trying to figure out how to Force AutoPay.  There is a box to check for auto pay set up but I want everyone that rents online to have auto pay. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads